Results of the 2013 Law Firm Challenge
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
The 2013 Law Firm Challenge concluded on June 30, 2013. Thanks to the collective efforts of alumni at 69 law firms, over $370,000 was contributed to the College of Law. Below you will find the names of the Pacesetter Firms as well as a list of firms that had over 80% participation in the Challenge. Visit our Law Firm Challenge Results page to see the entire list of participating firms and their challenge results.
Thanks to the generosity of our alumni during the Law Firm Challenge, the College of Law will be able to increase scholarships, improve instructional facilities, fund clinics and journals, support student organizations, and more. On behalf of the entire College of Law Community, thank you to all who chose to make a lasting impact on the law students of today and tomorrow.
Law Firm Challenge Results
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C.
- Figliulo & Silverman, P.C.
- Franczek Radelet P.C.
- Harrison & Held, LLP
- Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler LLP
- Holmstrom & Kennedy, P.C.
- McDonald Hopkins LLC
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Novack & Macey LLP
- Pretzel & Stouffer, Chartered
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.
*Pacesetter Firms reached 100% participation during the first month of the Law Firm Challenge.
Firms with over 80% Participation
Group 1: 25+ Alumni
- Jenner & Block LLP: 93%
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP: 89%
- McDermott Will & Emery: 82%
- Sidley Austin LLP: 80%
Group 2: 13-24 Alumni
- Meyer Capel: 100%
- Schiff Hardin LLP: 85%
Group 3: 7-12 Alumni
- Bryan Cave LLP: 100%
- Burke Warren MacKay & Serritella, P.C.: 100%
- Holmstrom & Kennedy, P.C.: 100%
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo: 100%
- Reed Smith, LLP: 100%
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.: 100%
- Thomas, Mamer & Haughey LLP: 89%
Group 4: 2-6 Alumni
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP: 100%
- Figliulo & Silverman, P.C.: 100%
- Franczek Radelet P.C.: 100%
- Harrison & Held, LLP: 100%
- Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler LLP: 100%
- McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd.: 100%
- McDonald Hopkins LLC: 100%
- Nixon Peabody LLP: 100%
- Novack and Macey LLP: 100%
- Pretzel & Stouffer, Chartered: 100%
- Tobin & Ramon: 100%
- Williams Montgomery & John, P.C.: 100%
- Shaw Fishman Glantz & Towbin LLC: 80%