2013 Law Firm Challenge Pacesetter Firms
Monday, April 15, 2013
The Law Firm Challenge is well under way, and the College of Law would like to congratulate our Pacesetter Firms! These firms reached 100% participation in the Law Firm Challenge by March 31, 2013. In addition to having bragging rights over peer firms, this year’s Pacesetter Firms will be recognized at the 2013 Alumni Luncheon on April 18 and in social media.
The firms that reached 100% participation during the month of March are:
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C.
- Figliulo & Silverman, P.C.
- Franczek Radelet P.C.
- Harrison & Held LLP
- Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler LLP
- Holmstrom & Kennedy
- McDonald Hopkins LLC
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pretzel & Stouffer, Chartered
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney
It’s not too late to join the Law Firm Challenge! As a member of the College of Law alumni community, your gift to support your alma mater during the Law Firm Challenge signals your commitment to assisting the faculty and students of today, tomorrow, and the future.
If you would like more information, visit our Law Firm Challenge page or contact Mindy Heaton, director of annual giving at 217-333-1813.