Convocation for the Class of 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Convocation for the Class of 2012 was May 12 at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts. For the convocation address, we were pleased to welcome Edward Walters, the CEO and Co-Founder of Fastcase, Inc., a pioneer in cost-effective legal search and the developer of the world’s first mobile legal research app (for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch).
Read Mr. Walters’ address
During the ceremony, the Class of 2012 honored the following individuals.
- J.D. Best Instructor: Andrew Leipold
- LL.M. Best Instructor: John Colombo
- Faculty Graduation Hooders: John Colombo, Eric Freyfogle, and Richard Kaplan
Student speakers at the ceremony were selected by their classmates:
- J.D. Class of 2012 Speaker: Sam Kauffman
- LL.M. Class of 2012 Speaker: Yun Bi
Congratulations to the Class of 2012!
Audio recording of Convocation