11 Firms Setting the Pace for Law Firm Challenge
Friday, January 20, 2012
Among the 68 law firms currently competing in the Law Firm Challenge, 11 have achieved pacesetter status by reaching 100% participation by December 31, 2011. Those firms are:
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C.
- Figliulo & Silverman, P.C.
- Harrison & Held, LLP
- Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler LLP
- Holmstrom & Kennedy, P.C.
- McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd.
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pretzel & Stouffer, Chartered
- Reed Smith, LLP
- Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
Congratulations and thank you to our pacesetter firms!
If your law firm is not yet in the Law Firm Challenge, or if you have questions about the program, please visit our LFC page or contact the Office of Advancement at (217) 333-2628 or by email.