The Office of Career Planning and Professional Development at the University of Illinois College of Law will provide access to its on-site services and resources to students and graduates of other law schools within the following guidelines:
- Services are available to those law schools that allow University of Illinois students or graduates use of their facilities.
- Requests for on-site services for each student or graduate must be made in writing or via email by a career services official in advance of his/her visit.
- The office would like students/graduates to check in with the receptionist on their first visit. On-site access is provided to the Career Planning & Professional Development library resources and hard copies of posted job listings.
- Individual counseling will be provided, if requested, except during the fall on-campus interview season (August – November). An appointment is required.
- Temporary access (sixty days) to Symplicity’s on-line job listings will be granted to those students and graduates from schools able to grant the same or similar on-line services.
- No reciprocity will be processed from August 1st through November 30th.
- Students and graduates from other law schools will not be permitted to participate in on campus interviews.
For more information, please contact us at: