Deans Advisory Board
The Dean's Advisory Board, formerly known as the Board of Visitors, is a group of loyal alumni and friends who lend their varied perspectives and experiences to advance the College of Law towards continued excellence. Board members are committed to:
- Providing advice and counsel to the dean on matters affecting the College of Law;
- Promoting and supporting the best interests of the College of Law, including stimulating interest in, building loyalty to, and increasing support for the College of Law among alumni, friends, and other supporters, both individual and institutional;
- Assisting the College of Law in attracting outstanding students;
- Supporting the College of Law in broadening and enhancing professional opportunities for its students and graduates; and
- Aiding the College of Law in enhancing its national and international reputation.
The Dean's Advisory Board is comprised of at least twenty alumni, each serving a three-year renewable term. The Board meets two times a year, and its committees conduct business between board meetings.